I AM BACK!!!

Yes its been a long time since my last post & an exciting one too. Since during
this hiatus I have experienced varying frequencies of emotions, ranging from a
state of absolute delirium to supreme ecstasy. And its been a fascinating
journey for sure which has seen me shuttling between dehradun & patiala. For
what started with initial disappointment & agony of not clearing the written
test of infosys & then failing at the final frontier (the doomed HR interview)
of TCS, soon took a U turn as a feeling of euphoria & immense satisfaction
prevailed all over me when I finally got placed in Cognizant Technologies. There
were just four words to describe this out of the world feeling: “I have done
it”!

As I have also been preparing for the “CAT” (with due respect) all along, my
journey through various mock tests has also been nothing short of ups & downs.
In fact, if one has to compare these two events: placements & mock CAT
simultaneously, then you would surely be dumbfounded by the degree of
contradictory results between the two of them. For these two have resembled the
two opposite sides of a coin in more ways than one. As I don’t seem to have both
going my way at the same time & frankly speaking it has left me quite perplexed
at times. The greatest irony being the fact that my best performance in mock
tests was on that very day when I had failed the infy written test. And from
that time onwards as I have slowly but steadily approached the day of my
placement, my mock scores are following a downhill slope & they seem to be
living up to the reputation of their name: mocking me from time to time.

But now with a job in hand, the time has well & truly arrived to stem this rot.
Its high time now that I redirect all my focus & single-minded levels of
concentration to my cherished goal in life, my dream…

So my dear friends I am off to another long journey again to make-

MISSION ‘IIM’POSSIBLE!!!

Yes I am back with a bang…

2 Response to "I AM BACK!!!"

  1. devein says:

    am not going to criticise u on the use of ur words...rather i appreciate ur effort n ur skills.....may god give u all the strength to make ur "mission impossible" possible....

    devein says:

    am not going to criticise u on the use of ur words...rather i appreciate ur effort n ur skills.....may god give u all the strength to make ur "mission impossible" possible....

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes