LOST & FOUND!

I was LOST:

‘The vagaries of an uncertain mind’ had taken over…
Suddenly there were too many questions and too few answers???
There was too much to do & so less time to do it…
I was always one step short and everyone else seemed to be a step forward!
Everything was becoming unmanageable day-in and night-out!

Something was wrong, very wrong somewhere!
The smiling face had LOST its charm, work was assuming gigantic proportions and to top-it-all, I even freaked out at one of my dear flat mates (without any reason).

Life was going haywire, spinning out-of-control, never like before!
& then happened the unimaginable: I LOST myself physically: on that dreaded night, I bled like it was going to be The End of Days! Courtesy, my flatmates it became nothing serious…
And that was the wake-up call for me.

Because, then I relaxed (oh, how I like that word). I decided to take a break and it paid off! I remembered: All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy! And then I implemented it…
It was a journey of rediscovering my inner self.
Peace, happiness, laughter, joy… Everything was back!

It all turned out to be a BIG learning for me, though it came the hard way. But this is something I will never forget for the rest of my life.

My six-pence to the world is: Take everything by the smooth handle. And SMILE, because it is infectious!

No gyaan here, just lessons from my experience.

And hard work counts, but smart work counts more!

Because, The Smarter you work: The Luckier you get!

The earlier uncertainties had evaporated and I was pretty sure in my head now! There was answer for every question now, because I had erased many questions. The time was on my side yet again. Everyone was on the same page. And I FOUND the key to managing my life better.

Yes, I was Lost earlier…

But I have FOUND myself again :-) :-) :-)

P.S. This post is based on some real experiences, which I can’t detail too much. But I assure you those were hard times. Nonetheless, the good, no the better, infact the BEST thing is its all back to normal again. Hence, I am back to blogging again.

6 Response to "LOST & FOUND!"

  1. First commenter!
    Ummm... err.. hmmm. All I gotta say to your 'highly personal' post is... im glad you found yourself again :)

    Unknown says:

    hi...seems very close to you..
    but i think i have a right to ask you the real "situation"..will call you up!!
    Keep "SMILING"!!!!!

    i think I know how you found out yourself.. something to do with Jab We Met :)

    Hey buddy...

    Frankly my first expression was Wat a confusing post? But some hidden meaning behind all those lines. Good to know that everything is on track and u are back to blogging...
    And yeah good u have found urself, but btw wat were those circumstances that made u felt lost ;)
    Would be waiting for your next post

    JITIN says:

    @yashika
    thanks you so much - english mistress :-)

    @sumit
    i will never ever forget your support on that 'call'!
    Yes, i am smiling again :-)

    @raggamuffin
    Bingo adi ;-)

    @shuchita
    There sure is some hidden meaning attached to it! Will tell u those undesirable circumstances offline...
    But most importantly I am alive & kicking now and back to my passion: Blogging!
    :-)

    devein says:

    wel i was lost in d imaginative thoughts of d real instances which lead u on d lost path(wch must end wth found) after reading ur post.Wel in ny case i request u a simple solution"hold it in ur hand n say cheers to ur f..ing probs" Thts d nly thg u ll always "found" coz after tht u dont care bout loosing nythng.hehe.

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes